The Maritime museum of Kristinestad (Kristiinankaupunki) is run by the local association “Kristinestads sjöhistoriska förening r.f.” The Collections, illustrating the saling- and steamship era of Kristinestad, are located at two different addresses.
Salutorget 1 – Kauppatopri 1
In this house from 1837, built for the shipowner S.A. Wendelin, the museums Collection of ship portraits and other objects are displayed in the attic. Note; there is no elevator.
The museum is kept open from mid June to the end of August.
Opening hours: 12.00-16.00, Mondays closed